Prep Time: 20 - 30 min
Cook Time: 1 hr
Yield : 4 servings
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup of adzuki beans, dried or 1 cup already cooked
- 3 tbsp of millet
- 4 pieces of shiitake, dried
- 1 - 14oz firm tofu, half of a block of tofu cut into cubes
- Top with black sesame oil
- Goji Berries
- Gomasio Salt
- Add dried shiitake mushrooms to warm water to rehydrate ~ 15 minutes. Once rehydrated, cut into 1-inch slices
- Add adzuki beans to small pot, cover with water and boil until cooked about 30-45 minutes.
- In a separate medium pot, add millet and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then simmer, until millet is cooked ~ 20 minutes. Then add shiitake, tofu and cooked adzuki beans. Ladle some into a bowl. Option to garnish with black sesame oil, goji berries and gomasio salt.