Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 quarts
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- ⅓ cup of popcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp of chiyo gomasio salt
If using pre-popped popcorn:
- Add pre-popped corn to a bowl. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds or on the stove for 1 minute (turn off heat) and add gomasio salt to oil. Then coat popcorn.
Follow instructions below if you make popcorn yourself!
- Add coconut oil to medium size pot, wait for coconut oil to melt. Add 1-2 kernels of popcorn to pot, wait for kernels to pop.
- Add kernels to the pot in an even layer and slowly move the pot around until all kernels pop. Move cooked popcorn into a separate bowl.
- Melt additional coconut oil : microwave coconut oil for 30 seconds or heat on the stove for 1 minute (turn off heat) and add gomasio salt to oil. Then coat popcorn.